Thursday, December 31, 2009

2 days?!?

I still don't think that it has hit me that I'm leaving in two days. As I look at my half-packed luggage and miscellaneous items all over my living room I think it is becoming more real. I am about to leave the country for four and a half months and have some of the most incredible moments of my life. I am going to be living with an Ecuadorian family, studying at a university, taking classes all in Spanish, and working with children in a community school. Though I am very nervous and anxious for everything that is ahead of me, I am more excited than anything! I know that God's hand is on this trip and He has planned all the small details and things that I still haven't thought of. As I get ready to travel to Ecuador and start my journey I ask that you guys keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Pray for safety while flying, being able to find my host family at the airport, making it through security and customs! Continue to check back here for updates on my trip and photos as well! I love you all and I'm going to miss each one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment