Monday:
Fotografia 1 10-11:25 am
Conversacion Intermedio 11:30-12:55 am
Desarrollo, Organizacion y Voluntariado 1-3:55 (Developments, Organizations, and Volunteering, the class through IPSL)
Filosofia de Buddhismo 4-5:30
Tuesday:
Service 8-2
Wednesday:
Fotografia 1 10-11:25 am
Conversacion Intermedio 11:30-12:55 am
FREE 1-4 (SKYPE TIME!)
Filosofia de Buddhismo 4-5:30
Thursday:
Service 8-2
Friday:
FREE
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
skype wednesday at 3 or friday after 3???!?!?!?! let me know here or on facebook or something
ReplyDeletei really want to skype with you
alexis
It sounds like a busy schedule. I thought you were taking a course on the history of the Andes populations, or something like that. I mentioned it to Ellen, and she said you wouldn't have gotten credit for it, so it looks like Buddhist Philosophy is in, instead. That should be a very interesting course for you, and I know Josh will want to talk more about it with you.
ReplyDeleteIt's good that you've built in Skype timel. I'd love to talk to you, but it's during my work time. Keep up the studies and traveling. We are so happy that you are having this experience. Living in another country, even if only for a few months, gives you a whole new perspective on yourself and your world, as you are learning.
Auntie Linda and Unca Doug